There is a lot of support available to people suffering from joint and/or muscle aches and pains. Together with colleagues at The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital (RJAH), we have curated a handy page giving links to where you can access this support.
On the supported help management page at RJAH site, you will be able to find links to:
Information you can access at home:
- advice on how you can lead a healthy lifestyle, helping to manage everyday aches and pains and help prevent them worsening
- more specific advice on conditions and their management
- Information on services close to home
- referral advice for those with more persistent
- aches/pains seeking more individual help
Information on services in hospital:
- information on referrals to hospital for a consultant opinion
Please note: Neither Shropcom or RJAH accept responsibility for third party content you access via this page, and only provides links as a source of information.