Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS)
The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) is a confidential service for patients, their carers and family members who are receiving treatment or accessing any NHS service from Shropshire Community Health NHS Trust.
Where possible, PALS will help resolve problems and concerns quickly before they become more serious.
The service focuses on improving the services to NHS patients by:
- Listening to your concerns, suggestions or queries
- Helping to sort out problems quickly on your behalf
- Advising and supporting patients, their families and carers
- Providing information on NHS services
- Monitoring problems that arise and highlighting gaps in services or training
- Making changes happen as a result of your feedback
If you are not happy with the service you are receiving or have a concern that you want answering, please contact a member of NHS staff in the first instance. If you do not feel comfortable talking directly to one of the staff providing your care, or would prefer to talk to someone who is not directly involved in the care you receive, please contact PALS.
The service is free, impartial and confidential. All our staff are keen to help with your issues and concerns, in any way they can.
PALS may from time to time need to collect personal information from you or your carer in order to provide you with the best possible service. All information will be treated as confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.