Take a look at our Board Papers to read the patient stories.
As well as listening to the views of patients about our services through a range of more formal routes like through compliments, complaints such as through the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS), the Trust Board also regularly hears from local patients and staff about some of our services.
Recent patient stories that have been told at the Trust Board include:
- The Reaching Out Service – part of the Trust’s Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service
- Palliative (end of life) Care
- Help 2 Quit (smoking cessation)
- The Family Nurse Partnership
- Patient experience in regards to the trust addressing a complaint at a community hospital
How the Trust addressed a complaint at a community hospital