Family Nurse Partnership - FNP
This part of the website is being designed specifically for GPs, Clinical Commissioning groups, care homes and other care professionals who need the service referral information or access to Trust policies and care leaflets.
- How does a GP refer in to the service?
GPs need to complete the Family Nurse Partnership (FNP) referral form, this can be downloaded from this page on the right hand side. GPs should send it by post to:
Family Nurse Partnership (Telford)
Tel: 01952 290337
Email: Email the team
Family Nurse Partnership (Shropshire)
The Children's Centre
Crowmoor Primary School
Tel: 01743 249133
Email the team
Types of patients regularly seen
The Family Nurse Partnership sees clients that are:
- 19 years old or under at conception
- First time young mothers from early in pregnancy through to (first) child’s 2nd birthday, living in Shropshire or Telford.
Patients not seen by this service
The service does not see clients who do not meet the eligibility criteria of - first time vulnerable, young mothers from early in pregnancy through to (first) child’s 2nd birthday.
Service contacts information
Contact the Service Manager
- Family Nurse Partnership Supervisor (Telford & Shropshire)
Tel: 0333 358 3328
Contact key clinician(s)
- Family Nurse Partnership Supervisor / Lead Clinician (Telford & Shropshire)
Tel: 07500 443231