Welcome to the Staff Zone!
Our Staff Zone contains a range of information, news, advice and resources for all Shropshire Community Health NHS Trust staff.
Raising Concerns at Work (Whistleblowing)
Patient safety is our prime concern. We want everyone in the organisation to feel able to raise concerns and be confident that it will be dealt with constructively.
You can find some useful information and resources around raising concerns at work by visiting the Raising Concerns at Work page.
No matter what area of your health and wellbeing you wish to improve on, we have something for you. And because we know how hard you work, we source treats and competitions for you too!
Find out more by visiting the online magazine.
- Message to NHS staff from the Secretary of State for Health 16-Jun-2017
- Pre-election guidance for NHS Staff 24-Apr-2017
- Community Services Review 13-Apr-2017
- Going Live - our new Electronic Patient Record 17-Mar-2017
- Red Nose Day - getting around the county (virtually) 16-Mar-2017
- Read more Staff news...
Warm weather alert
We are currently at:
Level 1 - Summer preparedness and long-term planning